Wednesday, October 14, 2015

30 Day Challenge #1: Meditation (Day 1)

I have to be honest. I want to do good in this challenge - and by good - I want to reward myself of the opportunity to say, "You went over and beyond to complete this 30 challenge, good going!". That's what I'm thinking right now.

So, what did I do today exactly?
I got my trusty old (digital) kitchen timer - set it to 2 minutes and focused on my breath.
I did this as soon as I got to work - and since I got here about nine minutes early - I had a couple of minutes to spare.

I set the time to 2 minutes. Closed my eyes. While sitting upright - I focused on my breath. I didn't bother to count how many breaths it would take to complete the two minutes. And when I opened my eyes and broke my concentration.

00:19

I completed the 30 Day Challenge #1: Meditation (Day 1) for 1 minute 41 seconds - that's a little over one minute but still.

Keep planning and going,

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment